Thursday 12 September 2013

DRAFT SUBMISSION

As part of this week task we are required to submit a draft submission of our experiment.

The experiment brief was to create an island that is to conceal a letter and a number in this case my letter and number are 'Y4', we have to stay creative and keep our letter and number seen in ways that is pleasing to the user, the letter and number have to be 5 various scale from macro to micro, i have tried different ways and effects to show my number and letter and i did my best to conceal this as i will improve it more. below are the images from my cryengine. 


This image here is a birds eye view of my island my letter and number is the shape of my island with the 'Y' in the middle and '4' arms around it. This is my macro scale.

My second image is of fallen trees to combine the letter 'Y' and the '4' houses around it to form my number, as for the fallen trees you will see the 'Y' in different places as you walk around the island i am  trying to do this as i want to conceal it in a creative way.

The third image is of a broken down beach hut and a old water tank my letter 'Y' is concealed with the beach rocks and the '4' lamps to show my number.  


My forth images are of '4' turtles and birds for my letter 'Y'. the birds as you can see in my first image is that they are all moved around and only when you look at it from a top view and ground view looking up you will see the letter 'Y'.

My final image is my micro image of my letter and number this is shown in the terrain of my island hidden away, the 'Y' is in the middle and the '4' are the dots in the land around the letter.


The final step in the experiment is to keep adding detail to my island as i will be doing over the week and i will also be developing a trailer for my island as for my last submission. This week lecture overall was useful in planing my submission and helping me understand the stages needed to finalize my final submission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment